JB Homer operates under a stringent code of business ethics in order to maintain our high standards of professionalism and integrity.
Our clients trust us to identify, evaluate and recommend superior candidates for leadership positions. We will not in any way jeopardize this trust through personal misconduct or the appearance of any questionable or inappropriate action.
Every JB Homer professional will:
Describe and represent our services and fees accurately in a clearly written contract furnished to our clients.
- Undertake only those assignments for which we are qualified.
- Accept an assignment only if we are able to exercise fully our objectivity, independence and integrity.
- Perform a search assignment in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Present candidate information without distortion or omission of any relevant facts.
- Use discretion and good judgment when incurring expenses.
- Never recruit any candidate we have placed unless prior approval has been obtained from the client.
- Refrain from presenting a candidate to more than one client at a time.
- Keep all client information confidential.
- Follow all traditional security procedures required by client.
- Adhere to the code of ethics of Association of Executive Search Consultants Membership.